BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

HARRY POTTER 'RULEZ'

Yesterday
aku ngan abang aku p tengok cite
harry potter and the half blood prince
best gilerrrr

ME AND MY BROTHER WENT ther togethere to see it
it's been a loong time my brother and i spend time together
yeah,,,,,,,,,,
the story quite intresting
it is its sixth series

i think going to ceniema will be my new hobby for now
i often go there(alor star mall big screen cinema)
it's near my house
haha
but my father is not quite happy wifth me going see the movie
he said it is a waste of time and me spend my money to a waste things to do
why...... i don't think it is not a waste of time
besides i enjoy it
i go there once every 2 week when it show a great movie
???????
i just go there to relax f my mind and it work's

maybe my father is to old to understand
but i don't care
i do what i think best for me
i just need a little time to relax for a while
thats all i need
it is not wrong what i do...
______________________________
______________________________

1 comments:

troriq said...

nayan, check grammar weh!!