BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

tire'd day

TODAY'
im realy tired
so many thing's i do for our school HARI ANUGERAH CEMERLANG preperation
i'm a part of our school brodcasting crew for the event
actualy i'm a newbee
yesterday is my first time be apart of the crew
it's realy new to me
i'm happy actualy
wifth the form 5 senior and the guiding teacher
working together and of couse us the form 4
there all quite friendly to me
although it is and exhausting day but i'm happy
a lot of knowledge i gain today
aboutt recording in the right angle and perfect bacground wifth the handycam
and many more

Tomorrow is the real thing
there a little nervous force in my heart for tomorow
i wil be standing near the SULTAN to do my job
haha
hope that tomorow will go acording to the plan