BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

tHe MiD tErM ExAm

The exam is already over a "decate ago"... my result is the worst in my examination history........... i felt a litle bit depres , actualy i don't feel anything at all i just said in my mind that this the result i get after all done in the pass 6 month(i don't take it seriously)..... I don't no why but i didn't do my best in the examination, seriously i did't prepare for it at all i just when to the school tand just answer it ( i didn't read and rivise what ive lern)....... I just wan't to test my brain after 6 month of study ...... i don't take my study seriously this year , i don't no why but i thin'k i lost my spirit of studying this year maybe because i have some problem and issues, it realy hunted me and effect my normal life...huh


i showed my result to my mother and she was realy shock of it...well i just said slumberly to her i just didn't take it seriously ........ i'ts a stupid excuse actualy hahha.. but what done is done and i'ts time to start a new chapter in my life "hope that my problem will not interfier wifth my school life"

1 comments:

PEKASAM said...

get going my man ...