BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10:07 PM malay timezone

ME: THINKING WHAT I SHOULD WRITE IN HERE

1. is officially already GRADUATE from school and i dont want to post some academics and other boring stuff here

2. trying to make this blog as my friend

3. i will write anything that across my mind n i dont care its my language sucks

4. i dont aspect many spectator at my blog cause this is MY blog

5. im going to write in malay which is a bit weird for me cause il always write in english cause i thought i would be cooler than others (martabatkan bahasa :P )

6: right now is symbiant position cause some breakdown

7:my mood is gloomy just like tonight gloom...i think every night is gloom so i would express my self just like the night ...dark and thorment

0 comments: